Monday 15 April 2013

WINNERS for the Wealth Summit 2013 FREE Tickets Competition!


The results are in! Invest Made Easy together with the organizers from Wealth Summit 2013 are proud to to announce the winners for the Wealth Summit 2013 FREE tickets mini competition!

Winner 1 : Shaun Ang
Submitted slogan : "I absolutely must attend Wealth Summit 2013  as I would like to know how wealth is made by them and how I can make myself and others wealthy too!"

Winner 2 : Helen Chan
Submitted slogan : "I absolutely must attend Wealth Summit 2013 because I want to be around successful & wealthy people so that I would be the same later!"

Winner 3 : Edmund Lam
Submitted slogan : "I absolutely must attend Wealth Summit 2013 because I want to feel their passions in their successful fields and able to remodel after them in my own way!"

Each winner will be entitled to a pair of free tickets to the Wealth Summit 2013! The organizers will be contacting the winners via email. Winners, don't forget to check your e-mail!

Thank you all for participating and supporting Invest Made Easy. Hope to see you there!

For those who did not win, you can purchase the tickets for the summit at the clicking on this LINK. Don't miss out on the opportunity to attend the summit in order to widen your perspectives and start building your own wealth!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment