Checked my email today and found this in my inbox:
Yes! I've been given a FREE invitation by PhilipCapital to attend one of the most anticipated investment event of the year!
The PhilipCapital 4th Annual Investment Conference 2013 schedule to be held on the 20th July 2013 at the Istana Hotel is considered to be one of the biggest investment event held annually for investors.
What is the PhilipCapital 4th Annual Investment Conference 2013 all about?
This full day power pack seminar will bring over more than 10 prominent guest speakers representing renowned local and foreign fund managers, financial experts, professionals and academicians to share their views and knowledge on the financial markets.
Why should you attend the conference?
- Participants will discover answers to relevant and latest investment topics, products & service
- Special forum on market outlook for both local and global market
- Concurrent sessions with various topics for diverse group of participant
- Numerous exhibitors from fund houses and service providers that offer participants a one-stop centre to explore and compare the latest products and services
Who are the prominent speakers for this event?
1) Mr. Gerald Ambrose is the the CEO of Aberdeen Islamic Asset Management Sdn Bhd. The organization despite being a new fund house in Malaysia, recently launched two new Syariah compliant funds for Malaysia. Despite being new with no track record in Malaysia, their sister company, Aberdeen Asset Management Singapore is rated as one of the top Unit Trust Investment Fund House over there. Funds managed by Aberdeen Asset Management Singapore such as Aberdeen Thailand Fund and Aberdeen Malaysia Fund have both averaged more then 20% annualized returns over 3 years and 5 years. It is expected that their new funds to perform similarly as well since the philosophy of investing are the same across the board.
2) Mr. Ang Kok Heng is the CIO of PhilipCapital Management Sdn Bhd. As Chief Investment Officer, Mr. Ang has managed to consistently ensure that their top performing fund, Philip Master Equity Growth Fund remain in the top 5 rankings under the Category of Equity Malaysia. Most recently, this fund has been the star performer among the top 10 funds by gaining +23.24% returns since 1st January 2013.
3) Mr. Chen Fan Fai is the CIO of Eastspring Investments Berhad. Formerly of Kenanga Investors Berhad, Mr. Chen bottom up approach investment strategy has seen the rise of many Eastspring's funds. Most notable performance is Eastspring Investments Small Cap Fund which have gained +36.67% since 1st January 2013.
4) Ms. Lee Sook Yee is the CIO of Kenanga Investors Berhad. Personally recommended by Mr. Chen Fan Fai to replace his former post, Ms Lee has managed not only to fill the void left by Mr. Chen but also added some freshness to Kenanga's investment strategy. Their top fund, Kenanga Growth Fund has consistently remained in the top 5 ranking despite the changing of leadership. Exciting times for Kenanga under the stewardship of Ms Lee.
Interested to Participate in the Conference?
Do contact Philip Capital's general line at 03-2783 0300 or email email@example.com. Early birds (before 30th June 2013) are entitled to a discounted ticket of RM68 only!
Hope to see you guys and gals there!
Cheers and Happy Investing!
If you have any inquiries about investing in unit trust, feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rest assured that I won't bite.