This has spurned/motivated me to share my picks for readers here. I do not claim myself to be an expert in stock investment and I do not guarantee that these picks would profit.
Never the less, I would like to share my picks in a portfolio that I would term as "IME Stock Portfolio".
Generally, I select stocks using a three (3) stage filtering process. These stages consist of:
- Filtering stocks based on ROE of that company. Only companies with ROE above 15% are selected.
- Based on the filtered company from 1st Stage, a simple technical analysis is carried out to determine the sentiment of investors towards that stock.
- For example some stocks have high ROE but is not a popular stock among investors. These stocks would be eliminated from the list.
- Stocks that passes Stage 1 and 2 will then be used to derived their Fair Value.
- The fair value of these stocks are then compared to their current market price.
- If fair value of these stocks are below or equal the current market price, I will include the stock into the IME Stock Portfolio
As of date of publishing (6th April 2015), I have identified two stocks that passed Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3. The two stocks are:
- OKA (7140) - Fair Value : RM0.945
- HUA YANG (5062) - Fair Value : RM2.10
These stocks will be parked under the portfolio "IME Stock Portfolio". The number of units purchased are shown below:
|Total Value Invested : RM3990.00|
I will further update the progress as time goes.
Stay tune and Happy Investing everyone!