- 17 Dec 15 : India, the next choice of investment for 2016?
- 29 July 15 : Why are overvalued India equities still attracting foreign investors?
Fund Plus Points
- 11 Dec 15 : 2015 YTD as of 30 Nov 2015 is +14.61%
|Asset Class||: Feeder Fund|
|Fund Type||: Growth|
|Inception Date||: 07/01/2010|
|Inception Price||: RM 0.5000|
|Fund Currency||: RM|
|Latest Fund Size (MIL)||: RM 49.6 @ Oct 31 2015|
|Online Tradeable||: Yes|
Fund Investment Strategy
Investment Objective :
The Fund invests in the MGF-INDF which aims to achieve long term capital growth through equities and equityrelated investments of companies covering different sectors of the Indian economy and which are listed on stock exchanges in India or on any stock exchange. The remaining assets of the MGF-INDF may include convertible bonds, bonds, deposits and other investments.
Investment Policy :The Fund will invest principally into MGF-INDF managed by Investment Strategy MAMHK. MGF-INDF is a collective investment scheme constituted in Luxembourg. MGF-INDF is denominated in USD and was established on 30 November 2006.
Benchmark :MSCI India 10/40 Index
|Charges and Fees|
List of charges and fees as listed below:
- Normal Sales Charge : 5.50% (via Agent/Consultant)
- Online Sales Charge : 0% - 2% (via eUnittrust)
- Redemption Fee : None
- Annual Management Fee : 1.80% (factored into Fund's daily pricing)
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.08% (factored into Fund's daily pricing)
- 2015 : +19.32%
- 2014 : +41.85%
- 2013 : + 1.51%
- 2012 : +18.18%
- 2011 : -32.79%
Awards & Credentials
Morningstar Fund Rating
- Not Rated
Lipper Fund Awards
Download Fund Factsheet/Annual Report/Interim Report